The popularity of invasive skin treatments is growing rapidly, but compromising the integrity of the skin also carries some risks. Popular treatments include laser, micro-needling or Dermapen and acid peels.
These treatments, whilst very effective in treating various skin concerns, can also lead to post-treatment infection, swelling and inflammation with a risk of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH) for those with darker skin types. The correct use of GF1 drastically reduces these concerns.
The primary benefits of GF1 when used pre-treatment, or as an aftercare product to support the skin after manipulation are:
* A strong non-cytotoxic antiseptic action against all pathogens without damaging the microbiome.
* A rapid reduction in inflammation resulting in less redness & pain with minimal downtime.
* 60 to 70% faster healing when using GF1 as directed
* Much lower risk of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation in darker skin types.
* Skin treatment complications.
Treatment complications after skin manipulations can include:
* Koebnerization – a form of psoriasis
* Dermatitis or inflammation
* Prolonged erythema or redness of the skin
* GF1 will assist in preventing all these complications.
Our GF2 Skin Rejuvenation formulation works to reverse environmental damage on your skin, normalising skin-cell function and offering you natural skin rejuvenation with continuous use.
Who should use GF2?
Whether you are looking to Retain your youthful skin, Rejuvenate skin that is showing signs of environmental stresses and ageing, or Restore your skin health when dealing with conditions like acne, rosacea or dermatitis our GF2 Skin Rejuvenation is the answer for you. Suitable for all skin types this miracle mist will transform the health of your skin.